Show Your Love Brand Ambassador Program
As part of the Show Your Love social media campaign, PCHHC is recruiting Show Your Love Ambassadors:
young adults ages 18-29 who will help model and promote healthy behaviors and life choices online and in their communities.
Ambassadors will receive Show Your Love swag, share their health journey on their social channels, and be prominently featured on the Show Your Love and partner sites. No time/monetary commitment required.
If you are interested in being a Show Your Love Ambassador, please send an email with the following information to SuzanneW@med.unc.edu:
- A brief introduction of yourself (where you are from, what you do/your interests, etc.)
- A brief overview of your health story (i.e., why is health important to you, what have you learned on your wellness journey, how have you been able to improve your health daily, why preconception health is important)
- Links to your personal social media channels
To nominate or apply to become a Show Your Love Ambassador, email Suzanne Woodward at SuzanneW@med.unc.edu
What will you do as a Show Your Love Brand Ambassador?
- Ambassadors will be asked to share their health journey on their personal social
channels. Ambassadors’ posts, videos, quotes, etc., will be promoted on our national Show Your Love social media channels, website, newsletter, partner platforms.
- Ambassadors will receive Show Your Love branded items (shirts, hats, bags, etc.) and asked to take a photo or video with their branded swag.
- Ambassadors MUST sign a photo release form as all materials will be used on our site, marketing materials, etc. Ambassador MUST submit a photo (video is optional).
- Ambassadors MUST publicly share at least TWO posts per social media platform.
- Ambassador MUST submit a quote about their “health story.”
- Ambassadors have the option to contribute regularly via social media, blog/v-log posts, website or newsletter features, tweet chats or social “takeovers.”
Show Your Love to yourself and your loved ones by making choices today that will help you achieve your goals. Join the movement: How will YOU #ShowYourLoveToday?