Note: For the most current articles, please consider subscribing to the PCHHC bi-weekly email listserv where abstracts from recently published articles on preconception health are shared. To join please email Cheryl Robbins, (CDC/ONDIEH/NCCDPHP) at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Join Listserv” in the subject line.
- A Paradigm Shift in Preconception and Interconception Care: Using Every Encounter to Improve Birth Outcomes, Zero to Three, April 2017
- Promoting Maternal and Infant Health in the 4th Trimester, Zero to Three, April 2017
- Interpregnancy Interval and Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes: An Analysis of Successive Pregnancies, ACOG, March 2017
- Interpregnancy Interval and Pregnancy Outcomes: Casual or Not?, ACOG, March 2017
Postpartum Health and Wellness: A Call for Quality Woman-Centered Care, Maternal and Child Health Journal, October 2016
- Advancing preconception health in the United States: strategies for change, Upsala Journal of Medical Sciences, September 2016
- Using the Reproductive Life Plan in contraceptive counselling, Upsala Journal of Medical Sciences September 2016
- MCH and Chronic Disease 1st Steps Towards a Life Course Aligned Agency McClain, K., Brazeel, C., & Verbiest, S. (2016)
- Reproductive Life Planning to Reduce Unintended Pregnancy The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, 2016
- The future of preconception care in the United States multigenerational impact on reproductive outcomes, Upsala Journal of Medical Sciences, July 2016.
- Recommendations for Health Systems to Measure and Index Preconception Wellness, Obstetrics & Gynecology, May 2016
- Preconception Wellness and Healthcare: Can We Practice (and Measure) What We Preach?, NEJM Journal Watch, May 2016 – PDF version
- Catalyzing a Reproductive Health and Social Justice Movement, Maternal and Child Health Journal, April 2016
- Preconception Care in Publicly Funded U.S. Clinics That Provide Family Planning Service American Journal of Preventive Medicine, 2016
- AAFP Preconception Care (Position Paper), American Academy of Family Physicians, December 2015